vrijdag 15 maart 2013

No home


I have no home
it was taken from me
when I was very young
and I could not return

all my life
I have been searching
in all kinds of places
to find it again

I've searched my heart
searched my soul
searched my mind
I have searched all my tears

only to discover
that gaping hole
inside myself
which I could not fill up

people call me lonely
they think I'm strange
they see my anger
my scaring, screaming heart

they cannot help me
nor understand me
while all I need, is a place
to rest my weary head

upon your breast
near your heart
while you kiss my hair
and comfort me

2 opmerkingen:

  1. zo lenig ben ik niet ;)
    mooi gedicht is er (weer) ontsproten uit het gapend gat, de bron...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ik heb hem weer gelezen, kippenvel...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen